Addictive Drum2 Cym1 Cym2

As a newbee, I am in trouble with tell these cym !
Can anyone help explain the mapping of Addictive Drum2, what is the cym1 cym2 cym3 ?
which is crash cymbal ?

I wonder if there is a mapping image between questforgroove pad layout and real world drumset ~

:smiley:

1 Like

Hi, I don’t have AD2 as yet largely due to the cost. However, @Robert_Mathijs will have the information that you require and I think he has put some help on this forum already. Check other AD2 posts.

Ivan

1 Like

I swap cymbals around based on what I need. I’m a bit of a cymbal-n00b in a way. I always say “crash” no matter what cymbal i’m talking about and I somehow do not seem to get rid of that habit :slight_smile:

The placement of the cymbals should be:

• Most used cymbal in the song: Pad 16 (upper right corner)
  • Secondary cymbal on pad 1 (bottom left corner)
  • Extra cymbal on pad 4 (bottom right corner)

Most common for me is a higher pitched cymbal on pad 16 and a lower pitched one on pad 1.

On pad 3 it could be anything. Im a big fan of a mini-splash cymbal. I think it comes with the AD2 percussion kit. Really nice splashy sound!

1 Like

Ivan, have you seen the FREE version of Steven Slate drums? https://stevenslatedrums.com/ssd-free/

Ah wait… this is not the way to do this.
I’ll start another topic about that actually :slight_smile: haha, going off topic with no moderator to block me.

@Robert_Mathijs TY, will take a look at that. (I might already have it, got sooooooo much will have to check) :smiley:

1 Like