Version of play-along with no drum track?

In the Grooving and Improving Class, Section 1 → Bonus Challenges (the last free lesson), it would be nice to have a play-along with no drums.

I.e. instead of layering myself on top of the existing drums, let me play on my own and see how well I can gel with the “band”

BTW Loving the classes. I tried finger drumming a couple times before and made virtually no progress, despite playing another instrument/experience playing music. I can’t believe how much progress I’ve made in a week because of your smart layout, setup, pedagogical approach, good videos, good practicing materials… There’s probably more to it that I know LOL. Anyway, thanks for making this finger drumming method and thanks for making the beginner stuff free.

Hey Davy,

The drums in the “no clicks” version only play in the first bar. Then they’ll be gone. They’re just there to give you a sense of where the drums should be and then you’re on your own after that!

Let me know if this solves your problem.

The 20+ playalong tracks in the “Monthly Challenge” all have fully drumless options by the way. This 1 bar of drums is just because it’s for beginners.

Excellent - thanks! This is exactly what I was hoping for.

1 Like