Akai Force / MPC Programs Sharing and Knowledge exchange

Hey guys. I use the Akai Force and I started to sample addictive drums to use it standalone on my device. Are there any of you willing to share a few programs and discuss our experience with the device? I learn new stuff every day about what parameters and settings can help finger drumming. I wonder what others have discovered for them. And it’s a pain to come up with all the standalone kits so sharing would be a good thing to help each other out. Peace

1 Like

Hey welcome!

I can recommend also asking around on reddit for this one because apart from the messageboards not being that active (im trying to get more conversations going but were unfortunately still in a small niche) besides the low acitivity I actually do not recommend the akai force or mpc live on the website, so i suspect not many folks here own one.
It could be that someone gets the monthly overview in their mailbox and will have a good reply for you but it might take a while!

I myself dont know enough about this otherwise i would have helped you out ofcourse.

1 Like

Hi, I run several sites dedicated to the MPC/Force, you can download a free acoustic drum kit here:

I also have plenty of premium multisampled kits, and all can be re-arranged to suit whatever layout you wish. I wrote an article here which shows you the step-by-step method for re-arranging pad layout on an MPC (using a layout like the one Robert uses in his tutorials):

2 Likes

Thanks fof sharing! I don’t think there are many standalone MPC users here, but I know some folks have one, so you might make a couple people very happy with this!

This is my favorite one from MPC Samples for Quest For Groove drumming on the MPC One in standalone mode. Raw 70’s Kit

1 Like