Testimonials / Results

Hey everybody,

I was wondering if people would be willing to write me some testimonials about learning on The Quest for Groove. I get a lot of nice compliments, usually through email, but I feel like I might need to put some of those experiences out there in the open in order to maybe convince some more people that they’re in the right place :slight_smile:

I’m looking for any of the following (so only do what feels right for you):

• A testimonial here on the messageboards
  • A testimonial somewhere on social media
  • A short video of yourself talking about your experience here
  • A demonstration of the progress you made, or explaining / showing what you’ve learned so far

I hope I can get some nice clout from you guys!

2 Likes

I’ll start by posting some things I myself found or got sent, so at least there is already something here :slight_smile:

I signed up for the premium QFG content and vouch that it’s legit. Great website design and content that really helped me start drumming on the pads and understand rhytm in general. Thanks QFG! :blush:

Source: I'm Taking Apart My Maschine mk3 (and hopefully fixing it) - YouTube (comment section)

+1 for quest for groove. Robert explains things in an easy way and he’s super responsive whenever I have a question.

Source: https://www.reddit.com/r/FingerDrumming/comments/umouc8/quest_for_groove_vs_xpresspads/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x&context=3

It’s been 1 week since I subscribed to the courses and here is the result in fun mode.
I am studying the lessons step by step, I am still at the beginning, but today I wanted to try if I could finally have fun, AND I CAN!
There are still a lot of mistakes, but I’m having a lot of fun!
Thank you for your great work Robert!

Source: After 1 week of training

Some results after 1 week of practice.

Practicing the Amen break with the help of the Breakbeat course
https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cb299mkjf1k/

Playing a badass Maneskin rock song with the QFG method: https://twitter.com/shinjikmusic/status/1416594520574095365?s=20&t=eonlb66WkVyz4Vw75d5JIA

Source: https://twitter.com/Nw5R1/status/1560537565056233472?s=20&t=jlgZKXIgQnoSHKBeoZdWkw

Jakob’s first non-electronic song he ever produced, with some very dynamic and tastful drums on his Presonus Atom.

Performance: Jakob A. Geist - SonnenSee - YouTube

Via Email:

I’ve had drum machines for like 20 years but never knew how to really play them. I thought that I could never use both hands. I have learned so much with your videos these last couple of months and playing like I never thought I could. (for a beginner)
Very thankful I came across your lessons.

I have been learning with Quest For Groove for quite a long time now. The lessons are very easy to follow, challenging and really rewarding. There is so much content to work with, I don’t think that I will run out of things to learn for some time to come. Thanks Rob.

1 Like

Rage against the machine, plus another complimentary tweet from the same person:

Screen Shot 2022-09-02 at 16.18.06

From Swonic:

Yes, I can recommend Quest for Groove courses to anybody out there! Really great recourses. :slightly_smiling_face:

Source: How to Get Good at Finger Drumming? A Summary of Years of Practice - YouTube

From Aki:

The possibilities of finger drumming are endless. My learning process has been greatly accelerated by QFG course. You get all the support you need to reach your goal in finger drumming. I highly recommend QFG for anyone and especially for beginners. With a little investment you can save a lot of your precious time.

Source: Sent per email.

Hi, i have only been on this site for 24hours but already i’ve made major improvements in my technique following the beginners course. I will be signing up for the more advanced courses in the next few days.
I know its early days for me but i have to say this course and the way in which Rob explains stuff is clear and concise. He really looks like he’s loving the fact that we’re learning stuff and that in itself is really encouraging.
I’ll add more once i get stuck into the next course

1 Like