Is this the QFG charge or have I suffered a scam?

Hi,
I have received a charge in my Paypal account from a company called “Paddle.com Market Limited” that I have never heard of. I was going to start a claim with Paypal, but I have realised that perhaps it is the charge of QFG.

Can you confirm if the charge is related to QFG?

Best,

It’s not a scam but the correct payment thing!

The statement should say something like “Paddle.net Questgroov”

Update: I think paddle.com market limited is the American branch that charges usa customers. Also fine. I do hope they still put “questgroov” on the statement somewhere.

The reason I use paddle is the fact that I have to collect and pay sales tax in many countries in the world because my students are from everywhere in the world. And doing that as a small endeavour like myself is basically impossible unless you sell through another company that does all of that for you.

1 Like

Hi Robert,

Thanks for your answer. For your reference, there is no reference of “Quest for Groove”, “QFG” or anything else in the payment, just “Paddle.com Market Limited”, so I was a bit suspicious.

When I contacted them, they asked for an email and last 4 digits of the credit card (instead of the transaction ID), which made it even more concerning.

I completely understand that you use an external company for making tax collection easy. Btw, I’m not from USA, but I paid through Paypal, so perhaps that why it was “treated” as a US customer.

Anyway, all is safe. Thanks for answering!

1 Like