Can't purchase premium

Hey! First of all, thanks for all the great work - I loved the free lessons (still got to work through them, waiting for my mk3 mikro to come). I wanted to check out the premium content but for some reason after I’ve been redirected to Premium Subscription / Pricing - The Quest for Groove! I can’t click on neither monthly/yearly buttons (their href leads to the same page I’m on right now). Is that a known issue, or maybe I’m doing something wrong? Thanks in advance!

Oh, it appears that when I went to the premium page directly from Lesson, I was moved to an incorrect url. I went to premium through my user settings and it works fine there. Sorry for the trouble!

Hey, so nice it seems to work now! I think there was probably a temporary issue with the loading of the checkout. The checkout is actually an external payment system that loads over the premium page, so I think the script must have not been fully loaded or something and then the second time it was.

Thanks for letting me know and feel free to send me an email with any questions regarding finger drumming and / or your account and subscriptions.

Cheers!
Robert