Signed up for the yearly plan

I finished all the free lessons and I was pretty satisfied with the design of the lessons and the supportive materials provided along with them.

Just signed up for the yearly plan - hopefully by the end, I can catch the patterns more easily by listening, make my own drum patterns, play with more precision and confidence and have a better ear for which sounds to choose to put a kit together.

Like I replied in the jazz lessons thread, I will be interested in jazz lessons and more complex rhythms such as Afro Latin and other genres. Pretty high ambition for the level I am in now I know :sweat_smile: but really that is where I’d like to get.

Cheers!

1 Like

Great to hear! More complex patterns are already available, especially in the Next Level Beats course and the Monthly Challenge songs. That should be more than enough material to last you a year. It took me a lot longer to say the least :slight_smile:

On top of that, the bossa nova course will introduce you to some more hand independence which could later be used to move into playing jazz patterns the complicated way later on, although I don’t have any plans for a jazz course at the moment.

I do have my youtube video about jazz playing, just in case you want to get some fast results.

1 Like