Usefull App to Play to

Hey!
I just found a really usefull app to jam to and want to share it with you all.
It’s called “WDR Big Band Play Along für Jazz Instrumente”.
You can mute and solo all instruments and it’s a quick way for me to just play some drums on a groove.
Maybe there are other cool ways for a quick jam you want to share, just let me know! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

This looks so cool! I’m happy to see sometimes an app is not available in the USA because very often I take for granted that I can get any app I want. It is good for me to have to wait sometimes. :grinning:

Their YouTube says (Currently only available in the German App Store/Play Store. Unfortunately, we don’t know if there will be an international release. We’re keeping our fingers crossed!) and then they said this:

Thanks to everyone who’s using the WDR Big Band Play Along app! For those of you outside of Germany who are looking to play with a great big band, I can also recommend the Mintzer Big Band Essentials App from Peter Erskine — for iOS. Check it out! Mintzer Big Band Essentials

1 Like

That’s too bad! I just double checked it with my sister who lives in scotland, but seems like she used her german account :smiley:
Sorry for that! :confused:

2 Likes

This seems to be an international alternative: https://petererskine.com/app/mintzer-big-band-essentials/

1 Like